Video Production Costs in Wisconsin (Milwaukee, Madison & Green Bay areas)
So you’re curious how much it would cost to get an awesome video produced near Milwaukee, Madison, or Green Bay Wisconsin?
That depends on what you need. Every single thing we do is customized and so is the price.
That’s why we’re here.
We have the same talent right here in Wisconsin that the “big guys” have, without the hefty overhead. If we need a sound stage, we rent it. Smarter business on our end means lower costs on yours. Together we all win.
If you want a great video, now’s the time to talk.
Here’s one example of how we can help tell the story of your remarkable business around Milwaukee, Madison, or Green Bay Wisconsin.
Curious what other’s are paying?
National averages for comparison:
- The cost of producing 30 second commercials in 2010 averaged $324,000, which was just a fraction more than the $323,000 average cost in 2009.
- Average production company (like Attention Era Media in Milwaukee) net cost to produce a 30-second commercial went up 11% to $215,000 in 2010. But their average markup was down 2% last year to an average 21%.
- The average director’s fee for a 30-second video was $20,000 last year, up 5% from the previous year.
- Talent (actors) costs shot up 23% to an average $16,000.
- The average cost to edit and complete an original 30-second commercial in 2010 was $57,000, 14% greater than 2009.
- The cost of video finishing increased 26%.
- Sound recording and mixing costs increased 6%.
- Music costs averaged $37,000 per spot.
- The cost of producing household product commercials increased the most — more than 50% — to an average $408,000 per 30.
Source: American Association of Advertising Agencies 2010 Production Cost Report (Most recent data)
Last updated by.